Ancient Rome Treasure Hunt
Explore the highlights of Ancient Rome and follow our carefully designed trail through the ruins where the Emperors took their steps!
You will learn a lot about the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, the Forum and many other famous sites! It will feel like going back to the Roman Empire...where games were essential for the society and people's lives.
You will answer trivia, solve mysteries, take photographs of important details, follow hints and other challenges against your mates or family members to get your prizes. However, the most valuable prize you will win is all the knowledge you gain during the hunt!
Between the games, a local tour guide will explain to you the history and the interesting features of the sites you visit.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this tour. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- Tour length is 3 hours and is mostly outdoors.
- Afternoon tours during winter months are scheduled no later than 1pm.
- Entrance tickets are required and will be purchased in advance according to reservation instructions.
- This tour is available everyday except major holidays.
- This tour will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested. The terrain in the forums, in particular, is uneven with large cobblestones.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
Our trip was something I thought would be cool to experience for us, and it turned out to be better than I anticipated. That’s why I like to share my experience with others. My brother-in-law's family had never been to Rome, or Italy and my daughter wanted to spend her summer break with her twin cousin sisters, Ruth and Natalya. Then we planned a family tour to Rome.
I have traveled extensively with my daughter and was always searching for wonderful child friendly guides, who could capture my daughter's attention, who would make it interesting and meaningful too. We loved our trip to Rome. Our tour guides (Cristiana and Roberta) were really wonderful. They were easy going, knowledgeable, and also passionate. They treated our kids in such a way that they became friends of them.
We loved our trip to Rome. I asked each of the kids to tell me their favorite parts of the trip and this is what they had to say. Ruth’s favorite was visiting the Colosseum which is the most iconic landmark in the city. She wanted to film as much footage as she could while she was there because it was such a cool setting. Mayra’s favorite one was throwing coins in Trevi Fountain.
Natalya’s favorite was walking up the Spanish Steps and taking in the views of the city at the top. We ventured to the National Archaeological Museum. It was mind-blowing. What an awesome sight to see for the kids. I was surprised to see how interested they were in the Roman architecture. It was very peaceful and mind provoking. We had the best guides ever, because they made sure that we were well aware of the historical value behind everything we experienced.
The Vatican was amazing, too. Thanks a lot Cristiana and Roberta, as well as “ROME TREASURE HUNTS” company for making our holiday such special and comfortable. We learned interesting facts and were able to breeze through these parts of our planned sightseeing and this made it possible to do so much more with our limited time in this glorious city. Rome really is an amazing space to wander around. It’s this ancient space that you can be in, touch, and explores; I recommend trying “ROME TREASURE HUNTS” for private tours of Rome those who have kids.